Wednesday, December 1

Best un-birthday

so this morning I was sitting at the table working on a project when MissM came up to me with her picnic basket knotted in 10yds of bright pink ribbon she'd stolen from my sewing basket. She thrust the basket at me and then shouted the song "Happy Birthday!" while doing a silly dance. Upon untangling the basket, I found a stuffed frog and a bag of croutons from McDonalds. These are two of her favorite things, so she must really love me. Can you tell we've been working on the giving part of things rather than the getting?

I hope you all have a great un-birthday too.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

Aw, that's the sweetest thing I've heard in forever.

vq said...

Awwwwww. Savor these precious years.

emma said...

JIlly, keep that in the back of your mind next time she does something naughty

Ded said...

Please give Miss M a Mc kiss for me, (he said a bit archly.)