Monday, December 1

ThereFlu is a Miracle Drug

While hopped out on theraflu i've written 2 papers, made 2 of the best power point presentations known to man (one on my trip to the AVAM in Baltimore and the other on how European Welfare States effect women's rights) and made an annotated bibliograpgy for the feminist paper (it was extra, i didn't have to do it, now they tell me). I also did 3 assignments for the feminist class while being nice to the raging pack of barbies. Now i only need to finish weaving for the feminists and take a final for the sped class and give my 2 presentations and i can nap. Oh and in between, i've been watching a sick baby, wroking full time, cleaning my house, helping cook for 20 people and making plans to have my dog put to sleep. I really think i'd be dead if it weren't for the apple cinnamon flavored theraflu and aloe kleenex.

what's your miracle drug?

btw i want to look as good as alice walker does when i'm her age. she read "ain't i a woman" and you should go find it on youtube and marvel at her beautiful skin like i did.

off to crash
jilly

3 comments:

Beanns37 said...

That's cuz "black don't crack" according to Oprah :)
I don't really have a wonder drug except for the Tamoxifen I'm taking to prevent BC recurrance, I guess that is wonderful though :)

Jilly said...

beanns, have you seen oprah recently? anyway, there are some unattractive and poorly aged people of all reaces, alice just looks good.

jilly

Jenny Robin said...

Zicam extreme congestion relief

It is a wonderful thing.