I'm having a lazy weekend and I just finished watching Fatal Attraction. I haven't seen it in years but, it made me think . . . would I be able to forgive my husband for cheating when it resulted in:
- Our car being acided.
- His fling being pregnant.
- Our daughter's bunny being boiled.
- Me having to find our daughter's bunny being boiled.
- Our daughter being kidnapped.
- Me getting in a car crash as I frantically search for our kidnapped daughter.
- Me being attacked with a knife in our home, while my daughter is sleeping somewhere in the house.
- Me having to shoot someone.
It's one thing having to forgive an affair but, with all that other stuff . . . I don't think I could, could you?