Saturday, February 20

Olympics


I think I have a crush on Bode Miller. He's exactly the kind of guy (physically) that I always fall for and end up with -- sort of wholesome, boy next door looking white boys -- my mom liked the same sort of guy so I must have inherited it from her.


The funny thing is, if you were to ask me what I'm attracted to I would say the opposite. I would say Keanu Reeves -- tall, dark, gorgeous. But, every one of my exes are tall, blonde haired, blue eyed, good looking, boy-next-door types.


I make the "physical" distinction above because while I love looking at Bode, I hate to admit that if the picture is moving, he always looks and acts like someone who is stoned or stupid so it's purely a physical attraction.

1 comment:

Jilly said...

if the hockey player wasn't busy, he'd do. isn't it a shame that when you give them a chance to talk, 99% of the time they fuck it up?