Sunday, March 22

sesy beesh

I got my hair cut on saturday morning by a very attractive italian man (as in from italy, not NJ). After 15 minutes of him talking to me in italian about god-knows-what, i told him to just do what he wanted to my hair. it's now shorter than it's ever been since i was a toddler and it looks really good. It's shoulder length and has tons of layers. After some face kissing for me and the baby (the baby was very smitten with him and blew him kisses throughout our time together), I was declared a "sesy beesh" and told to come see him in 6 weeks. I even bothered to blow dry my hair and make it look like he did all by myself today before i went to the A&P. The only negative part of the cut is that my waiter at lunch today wouldn't serve me because he said i looked nothing like my ID picture.

i miss tracee's hair updates.

6 comments:

vq said...

I'm experiencing SEVERE hairdresser envy of you. I can't find anyone who can give me a decent cut.

emma said...

"i miss tracee's hair updates."

I can top that: I miss knowing when PinkVotary has her periods

Gail said...

Me too, Verb. 'Bout the best I can do here is Great Clips.

Jilly said...

i promise to share my hot hair dresser with any of you who come visit me.

emma, but i REALLY do miss tracee, she always made me laugh : (

jilly

schell said...

I can honestly say, it's been years since I went to the hairdresser and walked away with a cut/style that I went in there for. And I've switched several times for that very reason...still no luck.

Jilly said...

schell, i walked in with the intent of getting it cut but that's it. i had no care for a specific style etc. that's why i'm so shocked it turned out great.

jilly