Thursday, March 5

we all need some good news these days.

my good news is that i heard a red wing black bird singing yesterday which signals that spring will again arrive in the frozen wasteland that i have endured all winter. this despite the fact that i thought winter would never end.
what does this mean to me? open windows with fresh air blowing in. hanging my laundry out on the line(those who read my blog know this is a favorite pastime of mine) grilling meat on the weber grill, sitting in my garden, a week of vacation.

3 comments:

Gail said...

After my hissy fit about the snow on Sunday, this weekend is looking very nice-sunny, temps. in the 70's. Now if all the snow would just go on and melt, it'll look like springtime in Georgia. Thank god.

Beanns37 said...

Spidey, I saw a beautiful blue bird when I was walking at the Rosebowl on Tuesday and I've been seeing tons of robins :)

vq said...

Here's my good news. I went to the dentist today and everything was fine.

This may be a first in my adult life.


:D