Monday, April 6

Donald Trump is an asshole

Yes I am watching The Celebrity Apprentice. Thoughts:
1. I adored Dennis Rodman. Yes, he's crass and an alcoholic, but he has a good heart, even though I couldn't understand a word the man said.
2. I really like Joan Rivers--even though her face is plastic. She's funny and intuitive and very very business-smart.
3. I can see why Sandra Bullock fell in love with and married Jesse James. What a warm guy he is! Kind. Smart. Sincere.
4. Monday's episode Trump fired Khloe Kardashian (or Kardazzeeein, as Joel McHale calls the family) She wasn't fired because she was lazy, or screwed up the task. She was fired because she had a DUI and was honest enough to tell him about it. "I know people who've lost kids to drunk drivers. Their lives were never the same. I hate drunk drivers. Khloe--you're fired!" He didn't fire her when she told hhim about it---after last week's episode apparently--he fired her because he didn't have the balls to fire Clint Black who produced the most assinine, weird, All detergent ad about masturbation of all things!
5. Asshole that he is, he does make beautiful children: Ivanka is gorgeous and "Don" aka Don Jr. is growing into a handsome man.

6 comments:

Gail said...

I think Donald Trump is a snake oil salesman and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

vq said...

He's someone I just can't look at.

schell said...

I like Rodman too...but, I wouldn't have wanted him on my team.
I'm surprised at how much I like Joan Rivers.

Brenda said...

i can't get past that hair on his head. it looks like some sort of dead animal.

Sonya said...

Haven't watched this season, but didn't he vet KK before the show? Does that mean that if he finds out anyone there has had a past transgression, they can be fired? What crap. I sometimes watch that Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! even though it's terrible and kind of sort of like Khloe. The family does bug me because everyone's name, except Bruce Jenner, starts with a K.

emma said...

TRee,
Khloe is the realest Kardashian . . .if that's saying anything.

Kris, the mother, is awful