Saturday, April 4

Indiana Again

I'm going to Indiana this week and will return sometime next Saturday. We'll visit Bloomington, Muncie and some other odd little spots. My guy has many relatives there and most of these people are in their 100's (or are pretty close) and they want to see the baby again. I don't want to bank on everyone making it to summer vacation, so we're going now. This is going to be a great trip because my guy's momma can't come. Sorry Bert, I won't have any great storis of the mentally disturbed to share with you.

I hope everyone has a nice Easter (if you celebrate it).

Jilly

7 comments:

Sonya said...

Have fun, Jilly. I'll be near the equator on an island for Easter, which will be my new favorite way to celebrate. No eggs, no peeps, plenty of drinks and waves. Enjoy your trip!

emma said...

Have fun Jilly!

Tree, spill. What island? How long? Doing what? Tell us!

vq said...

"Indiana wants me, but I can't go back there..."

Sonya said...

Emma, Barbados. Seven days, starting Friday. That's "good" Friday.

Sonya said...

I forgot to say that we had planned the vacation a long time before we decided to move. Lousy timing, but I'm happy we're going. S is staying with my mom, and the realtor is going to pick up the mail.

Ded said...

Great trips, one and all. Any place sounds good just now.

Beanns37 said...

Have a fun, stress-free trip Jilly and Happy Easter to you too!