Friday, April 3

Hello everyone

Sorry this took a while, I got home from the hospital last Saturday and I still had three drains in me plus I was in quite a bit of pain. The surgery apparently went really well, but it was still a 7 hour surgery, I have an incision across my tummy from hip to hip and of course a new boob. It really does already look like a boob too, except there's no nipple, so odd. Right now I have one drain in, right side of my abdomen, and I have to wear this binder thing like a girdle all the time. I finally got to take a shower yesterday after I saw the doctor, it had been more than a week, yuck. So that's where I'm at, just trying to get well, and I wanted to thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers, I'm sure they helped me!

13 comments:

vq said...

Good for you! And congrats on the boob, too!

Bert Bananas said...

You're quite the trooper! One day at a time and the next thing you know, you're squinting at the setting sun on the beach in Malibu, wearing a string bikini and sun screen ...

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

glad to hear things went well... take it easy and heal well

emma said...

Beann, yay on the new boob!!!

Jenny Robin said...

congrats on the new boobie!

UrbanStarGazer said...

Glad to hear it all went well. Don't push yourself. Heal well.

Kathryn said...

Mazel Tov! Glad to hear all is going well!

Brenda said...

happy to see you posting again and best of health to you.

Jilly said...

it must be so nice to be balanced on top. will the put a new nipple on? congrats on everything coming out well and i bet the shower made you feel human again. nothing like a shower.

jilly

Sonya said...

I'm happy to hear you're well, Beanns.

mavis sidebottom said...

hooray,for boobies

Ded said...

I can offer you a nipple. I really don't have much use for mine.

Beanns37 said...

Jilly, they do put a nipple on, if I want one. It won't work of course, just kind of sits there, but I will probably have them do it. Ded, I'd take you up on the offer, but I think it has to come from my tissue :)
I am definitely taking it easy, I took another shower this morning, but that will be my biggest task today!