Friday, October 16

BCL

have you ever had to deal with someone who just can't seem to learn an important life lesson no matter how many times the same situation pops up and beats them down? I like to think of this situation as a "BCL" situation meaing: bitch can't learn. I usually avoid BCL situations or bluntly say "this is how i see it so do something or stfu." Recently I've made the mistake and allowed a BCL situation to drag on and drag me down, so maybe I'm guilty of BCL too? Earlier tonight I made my stand against the resident BCL sufferer, and I already feel better.

3 comments:

vq said...

BCL is a new acronym on me.

At our house, we have COL. (Cat On Lap)

As in, "Will you refill my glass while you're up? I can't, I have COL."

Brenda said...

i decided a long time ago that i don't concern myself with other peoples stupidity. my opinion doesn't mean squat. i just keep myself out of the situation and they are on their own. things have been much happier since then.

emma said...

BCL is new to me too and I laughed.
(I'm stealing COL)

Jilly,
some people like to suffer and the whole "woe is me" thing. Some people have to have drama in their lives...it's beyond me.