Thursday, January 22

One Woman's Opinion

I know it probably won't be a popular one, but in my opinion I don't care a rat's ass about Caylee Anthony, her murderous (alledgedly) mother, her grandparents, or any other part of the case. Am I sorry a little kid was murdered? Hell yes, but does it have to take so much ink?
Caylee Anthony
Nathalie Holloway
Jon Benet Ramsey

Let's see, am I forgetting any other high profile murdered white chick?

I used to half way enjoy Nancy Grace's show, but is she fucking ridiculous or what?? Every time I flip to her program it's an hour long "expose" on the Caylee Anthony case. Attorneys, prosecutors, forensic experts, blood spatter experts, bounty hunters, journalists, cops, talking ad nauseum about this one case. Hey Nancy Grace . . . do some good and focus in on what we can do to save jobs, save homes, end the war, and other larger issues. And stop flaring those damned nostrils of yours. It's fucking annoying and you just look stupid and outrageous, not outraged.

You're the female equivalent of Gerald Rivera, and not in a good way.

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Emma, remember back on Boston Legal when there was a Nancy Grace-like character that Denny hooked up with? Did you watch BL all the way through to the end? We did. It was ridiculous, but fun too. I did get over my James Spader crush, though. He totally lost his appeal for me.

Jilly said...

i can't stand her voice, someone give her a halls already. it's a common known fact at snark that dead white women/children is the biggest media shark feeding frenzy. lots of kids go missing or are killed every year and they don't harm on them if they're brown or ugly. i wish someone would call into her show and ask why she doesn't care about these other missing/dead people.

jilly

emma said...

Tree: Gracie Jane!!!

Yes I watched it to the end . . I figured out the "wedding" one episode into the final season

vq said...

I totally agree. It's like some kind of mass wallowing in tragedy, and I don't think it honors either the people who are grieving or the memory of the ones who are lots. I want to look away.

vq said...

Arghhh.

"lots"= lost

I wish we could edit comments.

Beanns37 said...

I do wish that murders of little black and brown children got as much (or even half as much) press as those of little white girls. Some lives should not be valued more than others just because of the color of a persons skin.