Saturday, August 23

A new product- at least for me

I have been a fan of the Itty Bitty Book Light for over 20 years. But, I have come across a new product that is going to make me give them up for good. It is called the RELIGHT- a rechargeable book light. It lasts a very long time on one charge, gives two levels of light intensity (I do wish that the bright was just a bit brighter, but I suspect my husband is glad it isn't). With other booklights I have used, either the battery didn't last very long (or at least as long as I wanted) or you were tethered by the plug in cord. I bought a second RELIGHT just to have as backup-that's how much I love it. At 35 bucks, it is a little pricy for the initial investment, but if it lasts a long time, will be well worth the $$. I wish I had had this around when I was in college, because I would have loved to stay snuggled in a warm bed and read rather than have to sit at a table where there was sufficient light. Anyhow, you all who have kids in school and they need to do a lot of reading, or for yourselves if you like to read in bed, I highly recommend this!

No comments: