Sunday, May 24

Good news, bad news

Good news:
The Mentalist is being renewed for the fall season, as are The Office, 30 Rock and NCIS.
There is going to be an NCIS spinoff entitled (wait for it . . . .) NCIS: Los Angeles with Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J. I saw the NCIS episode that premiered the new characters and I wasn't impressed. That blonde long haired chick who played the CSI CSI, then went over to the police side, is going to be the new NCIS leader Macy.

Bad News (for Schell):
My Name is Earl will probably be canceled.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

did earl finish his list????

vq said...

Earl has already been cancelled. I read it last week.

vq said...

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/farewell-to-our-favorite-and-notsofavorite-tv-series--351

schell said...

I love My Name is Earl...although, even I have to admit, it's getting cornier and cornier.

UrbanStarGazer said...

I've never seen The Mentalist but the commercials I've seen make it seem like a serious version of USA Network's series Psych (which I love).

vq said...

My WV is "prenutso."

I think that assessment of me belonged on the senility thread.

emma said...

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview/fall-schedule.aspx

here's the fall line up