Monday, May 11

My Blog on Involuntary Hiatus

I am very frustrated with the Wordpress.com people; I am currently unable to sign on to my Wordpress.com account, as I keep being told that my user name is invalid. And it is difficult in the extreme to get support from Wordpress.com, as one has to be signed in (!) to access the Support pages. However, I have sent a few Emails, and hope to have things updated in a day or two. (Patience, my pretties, and pay no attention to the woman ranting and raving at her nonresponsive Wordpress.com signin page.)

3 comments:

vq said...

FWIW, Kath, your May 9 post still comes up just fine, so at least the whole thing isn't kaput.

Kathryn said...

I know; I can read anything previously posted since I started the blog anew at Easter, but I can't sign in to do new posts, or to do anything else!

emma said...

Kath, are you entering just your user name (eg "Emmawrites") or are you entering EmmaWrites@aol.com? They want just the plain user name without the email extension