Wednesday, October 1

Dear Old Broards,


I feel like I'm barely treading water these days. I jut want to quit my classes and my job and crawl into bed and come out again in the Spring. If only life were that simple. I think I may quit the women's history class. Those people are really out-of-their minds with all the crap they want us to do. I haven't taken a look at birthday pictures yet and my blog isn't letting me login in anyway, so i thought i'd post a picture of mandolin here with the blanket i made her (yes, that's a hood) playing drum on the dog's dish. yesterday the doctor told me (after spending 2 hours with us) that she thinks Mandolin needs to be re-tested and that the problems are more widespread than was first thought and I'm going to have to take my dog to be put to sleep soon. I hope someone is having a good month, because I'm sure not.

signed,
Jilly the not so old broard


7 comments:

sheila222 said...

Sorry to hear all your bad news :(.

Sonya said...

Jilly, just take it one day at a time. Drop the class. You don't need so much aggravation all at once. Mandolin is awfully cute and she's lucky to have you.

emma said...

Hi Jilly,
I agree with Tree. Just do what you have to do.
You probably could use more sleep too.

Things will get done, or else they're not that important and just breathe and make sure to take care of yourself

Brenda said...

i feel like crawling in bed and staying there too, but i would get bored and get up after about an hour. :)
stay strong.

Beanns37 said...

I'm sorry so many things are not going well right now Jilly. Tree is right, Mandolin is so cute and she couldn't have been luckier than to have you as her mom. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you.

vq said...

I don't think that doctor knows squat, when it comes to Mandolin. She's precious.

Keep your chin up--you'll get through it.

mavis sidebottom said...

if I had anything useful to say I;d say it , as it is I just have my fingers and toes crossed for you