Wednesday, October 8

Something Weird

When I look at the blogroll to the right of this page, I see some things I can't seem to get to.  It says that Emma's blog has a post called "For Spidey," but when I click the link, it says I'm trying to go to a post that doesn't exist.  The most recent one I can see is the "raining" one.

The same thing happens with Tree's blog--I can't get to the "split personality" one--I get an error message when I click that.  I can only read the Religulous one.  Anyone else having a problem?

7 comments:

vq said...

Maybe it's to do with the fact that they're both wordpress blogs? Maybe my browser doesn't like wordpress?


Weird...

Jenny Robin said...

Same thing happened to me.

Also, anyone know why I would have received 4 voter registration certificates?

mavis sidebottom said...

same for me I assumed that they had updated then deleted

emma said...

Verbie,


Meme is correct! I updated, then deleted the entry. I had tried to upload a YouTube video about McCain calling Obama "That one" but it just gave me a string of letters and stuff.

mavis sidebottom said...

there's a first time for everything

Sonya said...

I also deleted an entry and it's not there any more.

vq said...

Whew. I feel better.