Sunday, October 12

Happenings

So my ex-MIL is in town visiting and we are having the bestest time together. We've talked up a storm, gone cool places to eat, shopped and today I got a new tat! It's my fourth one, and it's on my left shoulder blade. Heidi took pics of me getting it and of it all completed, I'll post some on my blog later. The new tat is of a bow with an arrow in it and then within the space of the bow there are two chinese characters, one for health and one for happiness. I really like it, and it was really painful :)
So, who can guess what the bow and arrow stand for? If you guess correctly I may send you some pumpkin bread for the holidays :)

2 comments:

emma said...

"within the space of the bow there are two chinese characters, one for health and one for happiness."

REMEMBER: Health and Happiness are fleeting and can be punctured at any time, so enjoy and be thankful for both.

mavis sidebottom said...

and there was me thinking it was love health and happiness with cupids bow all loaded and ready to fly