Saturday, June 27

Everybody say hi to the FBI

My guy is in the process of getting some sort of security clearance for some type of government job for an agency that he hasn't mentioned to me, doing something i don't know about, somewhere i don't know with the possibility of us moving someplace i don't know where or when in the near future. As long as there's no bukah in my future, I'm cool with not knowing the facts, i really don't want to know. If you've never been through the process, for the past few months people at the FBI have been getting into all our personal business. I say ours because they really have been getting into OUR business, not just his. They've been to our neighbors homes, to our jobs, the bank, gone to our friend's homes, dug around the personal business of our families and just about done everything but dig through our trash, but that could be a real possibility at this point. I've concluded that they either think my guy is Ned Falnders (clean as a whistle) or is cooking meth in our shed because of the questions they ask. I have a freind who is a die hard smartass and at one point in her chat with one of the FBI people, she said that my guy was a big time criminal just to mess with the FBI guy. He didn't like that at all apparently and then started in on her and asked her to produce a birth certificate. So, I'm sure someone from the FBI has read this site and we're now all on a terrorist watch list for the political blatherings and all around bitching, but just so you know, there is no meth cooking in the shed.

4 comments:

sheila222 said...

Having been interviewed by the FBI on behalf of my neighbor's son security clearance I can attest to the fact that they are very very thorough in their questioning. You also do not have to agree to answer their questions on behalf of the person- but generally that person has listed you as a character reference.

vq said...

::Waving::

Hey, FBI, remember me? You staked out our house in the 70s when you arrested Squeaky Fromme and found my dad's name on her hit list!

emma said...

The FBI probably want to try and prevent another Robert Hanssen debacle.

Verb: I saw Sara Jane Moore (tried to kill Gerald Ford) on the Today show a few months back . . . she just looked like a fat middle-aged woman who plays brdige and lunches.

vq said...

"...a fat middle-aged woman who plays brdige and lunches."


Um....not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)