Monday, November 17

Closet Soap Fans

Time to fess up ladies (and Ded).  Are any of you closet All My Children fans? I quit watching AMC about 6 years ago, but my sister-in-law still faithfully watches and has asked for my help in identifying a song played on Friday's (11-14) show.  Apparently, Jake and Taylor are dancing to a song that starts..."here I am"...then somewhere along it goes."I can see it in your eyes".  I've looked everywhere on the net that I can think of with no luck.

I know all of you are to busy to watch AMC, but if you tape it for viewing later and can identify this song I would be most grateful. I won't tell a soul...promise.

4 comments:

emma said...

sorry Gail . . I used to watch Another World when I was in high school. That's it

Gail said...

That's OK Emma. I'd like to find out the name of this song so I can one-up my sil-juvenile, I know, but there ya go. I'm a bad, bad woman...

Brenda said...

i watched it on you tube and can't figure it out, but it is a nice song

Kathryn said...

I quit watching AMC when Jenny got killed on the jet-ski.

Over at http://boards.soapcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

is a board dedicated to AMC; unfortunately, you can't search the forums unless you are registered, and I didn't care to register. Perhaps someone else could, to find and / or ask about the song in question in the episode in question.