Monday, September 8

I am completely zen again

Had a talk with the guy yesterday at lunch, found out he has been also seeing someone else, and since we never actually said we were exclusive I'm not hurt by that. I did tell him that I will most likely not keep seeing him if he's seeing someone else because that's not what I want. He said he understood and that he would think about it this week and maybe we could have dinner on Friday before I fly out to Tahoe on Saturday. Now that I know what's going on I feel totally fine. If it ends because he wants to date other women that's ok and if he decides to just see me that's ok too. I realize it's just the uncertainty that gets me; knowing something isn't quite right but not knowing what it is. Now I know and I'm good to go, either way. :)

1 comment:

Orbie/\;;/\ said...

makes perfect sense to me